One Marketplace, many possibilities: this is real.de!
Our biggest concern at real.de is to offer our sellers fair conditions:
We are of the opinion that we can only grow and achieve our goals when we work together and share common values and aims.
Accordingly, there are no hidden costs and the listing of items is free and unlimited.
With more than 19 million unique visitors per month, real.de is one of the top marketplaces that offer sellers a high reach and the possibility to increase their revenue.
Your advantages as a retailer on real.de
So, what are the advantages of a retailer that start selling on real.de?
Let’s see them together:
- Easy listing: You can easily offer your items on real.de using EAN or GTIN – Manually, by CSV file, via more than 50 software interfaces or using a REST-API.
- Fair conditions: You can make an unlimited number of items available for free charge. Along with the basic fee, only a commission is paid for realized sales.
- High reach: With more than 10 online and offline marketing channels, you have the opportunity to reach and address a large number of customers.
- No risk: You receive your sales revenue directly from real.de. You can also cancel your account at any time if you are no longer satisfied. There are no contract terms!
- Internationalization of your offer: Through IMN (International Marketplace Network) you as a trader can sell on four European marketplaces at the same time. The joint venture consisting of real.de (Germany), Cdiscount (France), eMAG (Romania) and ePrice (Italy) makes it possible for your offer to be mirrored on all platforms when you use real.de as your sales channel. Register on IMN today and benefit from the numerous advantages!
The detailed step-by-step instructions in this video show you the easiest way to complete the registration process:
Creating positive synergies: The collaboration between real.de and ShippyPro
Because of the collaboration between ShippyPro and real.de marketplace, retailers not only have the opportunity to quickly and easily offer their products on one of the biggest and fastest growing marketplaces in Germany but are also reliably supported in shipping their items.
Sybille Schäftner is an online editor at real.digital: In addition to writing texts for one of Germany’s largest online shopping portals, she also manages the company’s own real2business blog, which focuses on current developments in online trading.